About VillaRelax and admire the magical sunsets
The villa has a floor area of 400m2 with terraces accross three floors as well as 400m2 courtyard & garden.
Lower ground floor
- In the right wing of the lower ground floor there is the most spacious bedroom with en-suite bathroom, cozy lounge corner as well as a terrace in front of it, for guests looking for a little bit of extra privacy.
- In addition there is an utility room with washing machine & tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
- In the left wing of the ground floor you will find modern and completely equipped kitchen, elegant dining area with oak table and 8 seats, flatscreen TV as well as bar island in the middle with 3 bar chairs. In the atrium next to the kitchen there is barbecue area for your barbecue evenings. Within the kitchen there is a small storage room.
- Huge glass doors from dining area lead to the main terrace with heated infinity pool, sunloungers, pool towels, parasols, outdoor shower and alfresco dining area for 8 people, here is the central place for relaxed outdoor dining or sunbathing while admiring the magnificent view & the most beautiful sunsets.
- In the right wing of the ground floor there is comfortable living room with the huge lounge sofa, fireplace, two stylish armchairs, soundbar, Sonos home sound system and Android Ambilight TV. From the living room you step out to a nice terrace with lounge chairs looking over the pool to the islands in the distance.
- In the middle part of the house there is a main entrance, guest toilet, a separate checkroom with safe and the stairs leading to the first floor.
- On the first floor you will find three spacious bedrooms with two modern designed bathrooms.
- All bedrooms are air conditioned, equipped with boxspring beds 180*200, flatscreen TV, make-up tables and sliding door wardrobes with full length mirrors.
- In the right wing of the first floor you will enjoy grey coloured master bedroom, en-suite marble bathroom with rainshower and stand-alone bath with sea view, separate dressing room as well as balcony with sea view and lounge chairs.
- The second bedroom with yellow accent has a private bathroom with bath and rainshower and access to a private balcony with sea view and loung chairs.
- The third bedroom in blue, without balcony and with nice mountain view is attached to the second bedroom and shares its bathroom, making the third bedroom the perfect room for children.
Courtyard & Garden
- In front of the house there is a huge parking area for up to four cars.
- In the backyard with Mediterranean herbs, olive, walnut, cherry, pomegranate and fig tree smell the scent of Mediterranean, relax in our hammock among the shades or try our herbs for your superior menus or cocktails.
- Newly acquired plot of land just in front of the house is supposed to be a playground. Work in progress, we will keep you informed!